MJL Law are specialist solicitors in dealing with dog bite claims where personal injury has been inflicted.
Who we help?
Victims of dog attacks who live in the Horbury, Ossett or Wakefield area who have been bitten or attacked by a dog.
You may be left with both physical injuries and psychological trauma. If this has happened to you and the incident was not your fault you may be entitled to claim compensation.
Following a dog attack try and take as many of these steps as possible (we can help):
- Identify the dog's owner;
- Ask the owner if the dog is insured and obtain the insurance details;
- Report the incident to police;
- Obtain contact details of any eyewitnesses;
- Contact your local dog warden and ask if the dog has a history of violence or aggression;
- Take photographs of your initial injury, and of any scarring that follows
How we help:
We come to you. Local home visits to those who have suffered injury is part and parcel of our personal service.
We take time to understand all your relevant personal circumstances.
No win, No fee.
Call today on Wakefield (01924) 669 406 to arrange a free initial consultation.